- developed any mobile application(s)?
- thought of showcasing the app to an audience of early adopters, developers and business managers?
- considered getting your app validated for its idea, implementation, user experience and several other facets.
- wanted to reach out to influencers that help you market your application through word of mouth.
- felt the need to hang out with other developers to learn, share ideas, hack together?
- missed informed people giving feedback on what works and what doesn't with your app?
Here's your chance!
Demo your mobile app at AppJam Bangalore on 15th May 2010. Listen to wow from the audience, get instant feedback, technical solutions and kudos. AppJam Bangalore will showcase of 30 of the finest mobile apps from the region. An eminent jury of Iindustry experts and tech savvy audience will judge and vote for the apps they like. Never before has such an audience come together in one room to focus on mobile apps. Grab this incredible opportunity now. Did we mention the demo participation is completely FREE.
Here is how you can grab this opportunity in four steps?
- Register for FREE at http://ajblrdemo.doattend.com/ for the App Demo
- Last date of submission is 8th May 2010.
- Answer few simple questions about you app development thought process.
- Sorry only three steps are required!
Here is why YOU MUST participate in AppJam
- On-line coverage of the event and your app write-up on the blog.
- There will be ample media coverage about the event. Off-line media coverage about the event.
- Bragging rights when you win the prize of Best Mobile App @AppJam
- A chance to interact with all stakeholders of the mobile app business ecosystem.
You don't have App, But you want to attend:
You can register here! The registration fee is 199/- only!
You can find more details at http://www.appjam.in/
Venue: IIMB Auditorium
Date: Saturday, 15th May 2010.
Time: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
May 15, 2010
Add to your calendar
Auditorium, Indian Institute of Management Bangalore